If it possible to have feelings for two people at once?

I've been double dating for about 3 months now. Even though neither of them are my boyfriend, it seems to be getting serious and both already hinted about getting exclusive.

I end up saying that I'll think about it but that's about it. Neither of them know each other. The truth is I'm having feelings for both of them. One is an outgoing French guy that likes hiking and the other is in my college (also studying my major, which is physiology).

I'm having a hard time deciding which one I would want to be exclusive with. Both seem relationship material.

I try to manage my schedule carefully so neither of them catches me.

What Guys Said 1

• Of course it is possible. Why wouldn't it be?

• This is the first time I'm dealing with this. It sucks that I can't keep this for too long. I have to decide which one I want to be exclusive with.

• It doesn't seem like either of them would like it.

• That is the tricky part

What Girls Said 2

• Just continue to date both of them
    Get to know them both better.
    What's the rush in making things exclusive?

• Which one can you possibly see yourself with 10, 20, 30 years from now?

• Both are cool but I guess I might go for the one that's in my college. I'm having a hard time deciding.