What To Expect From A First Kiss?

This guy has been texting me for three months now and we have gotten really close. We went to the dance and we grided and the slow dances were perfect <3 He has kissed me on the check before but that was it. Over vacation we started talking more and more and he said that he just wanted to kiss me when we got back to school. So I know it's going to happen right when I walk through those doors haha. Anyways I've never kissed anyone before and have no clue what to expect.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• not all first kisses are perfect so don't expect it to be like a fairy tale or something.. it may be a little awkward at first

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• The first time a guy kissed me I was like wow thats what kissing is like? When we got into making out I thought it felt good and I liked it but I later realized after kissing other guys that the first guy was a bad kisser. You will learn who is good and bad the more people you kiss. Some people will tell you its more about the feelings you have for the person which I think is true to some extent, but it has to do with a lot of the actual physical feel of it as well. Every guy has their own technique. Girls have their own as well.

• How was it? 😂