Boyfriend still messages his ex?

At the start of our relationship his ex messaged me wanting to know info on our relationship. My boyfriend told me to block her. So I became pregnant and we got engaged. It turned out his ex blocked me so today after 5 months of being together I looked on her profile after all this time and he posted : you look good baby under her photo. I'm upset he still talks to her, is talking to her like that when he said he's trying to. help her by making her new boyfriend jealous for some reason. He even contacted my mom over all this because I went and gave my engament ring back to him, yelled at him, showed him screenshots, and left. It's the fact he still talks to his ex secretly and then creates comments like that. It's upsetting. Hasn't told anyone about the baby and won't say he's in a relationship. Am I overreacting?

Most Helpful Guy

• Dump the cheating prick

Most Helpful Girl

• "he posted : you look good baby under her photo" WHAT the fuck- sorry RED FLAG. Just shows how immature both of them are that they have o make her new boyfriend jealous, there's always a random/dumb story people say when they've been caught and that makes you look like a fool on social media that he comments that and people will click it, then see he's in a relationship with YOU. You're not, he's hiding something and doesn't want a real commitment aside from you knowing really.

What Guys Said 1

• No, ma'am, you are not overreacting at all. He is a rotten scoundrel and you should not marry him. Just remember. . . YOU selected him to be the father of your child.

What Girls Said 1