Is it normal for guys to not text someone they're interested in everyday?

I personally don't mind talking to someone every other day or every few days just checking in because texting convos get boring especially if you have nothing to say through text but have a lot to say in person. But typically, I find guys who are interested in me text me every single day. The one guy I'm interested in doesn't text me everyday because he works on an opposite work schedule than I do so I just want to know. Is this normal? If I text him he'll sure fire respond but he'll never text me first. Just seems different or something is off. Thanks for your thoughts!

What Guys Said 1

• it is not normal for guys to not text everyday but it's not abnormal either, maybe he is not the type who talks a lot. and...
    The one guy I'm interested in doesn't text me everyday because he works on an opposite work schedule than I do so I just want to know...
    explains it all. isn't it great that he never makes you wait and is always there to respond when you feel lonely?

• I mean, I don't need a lot of attention, as long as I know things are good between us I don't need constant attention and validation.

• i can assure you that things are good between you two, he responds quickly to your messages during his work time which means that he is concerned about your text, there is a possibility that he thinks you might be resting or something as you have an opposite work schedule and thinks it's best for him to wait for your message rather than irritate you with text during nap time.

• Thanks for your help!

What Girls Said 0