Is it wrong to tell a man that I'm just in it for the free sex, free food & free drinks (red wine)?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Well just be honest, some men will be more than willing to give you that, and some- it might not be for them!

What Guys Said 14

• If you had included free money, free living, free utilities as well in your question that would have been the entire female population

• Nothing wrong with being honest about things up front. Besides if you guys are on the same page where is the problem?

• At least you are honest and he knows what to expect.

• Nothing wrong with being honest, in fact it would be wrong to deceive a man into thinking you're actually serious. Don't be surprised if he's not looking for the same thing though.

• It's nice that you tell him.

I mean, you're a bitch if you're just using him for food, but if he doesn't care, so what.

• It's not wrong to tell him. But it's definitely wrong to be like that in the first place. And very very selfish.

• if it all it takes to sleep with a girl regularly is being her a mccdonalds meal and some wine then fk it iam in

• If you told me that, I'd get up and leave. I would appreciate the honesty.

• Sounds like friends with benefits.

• Nope. I'd have more respect for you actually.

Love the honesty and the positive attitude to sex.

• honesty is always respected, make sure you are a great lay, though

• You sound like every girl I've ever met. Looking at dudes like we're walking atms.

• No nothing wrong with it at all

• Hell no I would love for a girl to use me for sex and wine

What Girls Said 3

• You had to specify red wine? Lol :p

Is red wine really all that great?

I would imagine that since you're offering sex, the right guy would find that to be an acceptable deal.

• No, it's better to be honest. There's nothing worse than mixed signals. Be straight up honest and forward with him. Guarantee he won't turn that away.

• What's this? A girl who just said "there's nothing worse than mixed signals?" Will you marry me? Kidding.

• Nope, be honest