Is it true, if your boyfriend isn't jealous he doesn't care?

My boyfriend loves me a lot. So i think, however I have always thought that if you're jealous that means "you care " mine isn't jealous AT ALL... But I saw a post earlier someone saying if your boyfriend isn't jealous he doesn't care, how accurate is this?

Most Helpful Guy

• totally inaccurate,
    if a boyfriend isn't jealous mostly it is because he trusts you and know you are loyal

• I've been told if there is "jealousy " there's passion and care

• ... and when there is no jealousy there's faith, trust, sense of freedom along with passion and care

Most Helpful Girl

• Jealousy is just another word for insecurity, so that doesn't mean your boyfriend doesn't care because he isn't jealous. It means he is confident in himself, and trusts you love him enough to be faithful and stay with him.

Jealousy is all to do with self- doubt , and low of self-esteem. Usually when someone's jealousy in a relationship they fear you'll leave them for someone "better", because inside they don't feel good enough. So they have a fear of losing you.

A lot of people feel jealous at some point in a relationship, but they don't display it , and they have control over their emotions so it isn't so obvious.

So jealousy doesn't = love ,
    Jealousy = insecurities

💗💕 xx

What Guys Said 4

• Lol I don't know why girls think this. I remember my ex purposely trying to make me jealous then saying I don't care about her when I don't budge. "Hey I'm going out with some friends my friend aaron is going to be there" "Oh okay babe have fun" "WTF ANTHONY.. ?"

I shit you not that was the conversation

• Lmaooo. That's funny haha. I know we are complicated -_-

• Yeah man thats your female mind speaking to you. It just means he trust you.. Don't overthink it.

• No its not true

• Not true. I don't get jealous because I know she likes me and I can trust her. I really care about my girlfriend, but I don't mind when she talks to other guys. There's no need to get jealous

• Yes its quite true... Or he's fool around with someone else. Think about it

What Girls Said 2

• No, Not necessarily true Nor... Accurate, @Sunny88.
    It could also mean he Trusts you explicitly and doesn't feel insecure about you at all.
    You probably never gave him a Reason of this Season to get the Chance in your Romance to show him another side to you that you just do not have in you and that Is... AT ALL.
    In Other words, you are Trustworthy here, dear.
    Good luck. xx

• hmm, i wouldn't say it's completely true. he simply trusts u a lot, and that's a good thing. of course it would be nice if he displayed a little bit of a protective side, but if he doesn't, it's not a huge deal =] better that than a guy who is SUPER clingy, trust me -.-