When a guy says you seem like you don't care?

It was a weird comment he said I seem like I don't care about people and that I am kinda shy.

He's a guy i've been dating and to be honest I am offended. Like yeah I am reserved but we don't even know each other that well yet why does he think he is entitled to me opening up to him?

What Guys Said 1

• Because he (and you) are entitled to it if you are in a relationship. If you aren't going to open up to each other then what the hell are you even doing? Just casual sex?

• were not even having sex nor are we in a relationship were just dating and have been talking for little over 3 weeks.

• Well maybe he's looking for something serious and he feels like you just don't care.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe it was just an innocent observation? It's easy to mistake shyness as indifference. If his tone was light and he didn't sound accusatory or rude, then I don't think it's a huge deal that he said this.

I would definitely explain to him that you're a bit reserved and it takes you a while to open up to new people. If he can't accept that, then it'd be a problem.