Would you date someone who tried to have a strict healthy diet with low junk food and high in supper foods, or would that be annoying?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would be fine with a guy on a special diet so long as he didn't try to force or convince me to eat the same, didn't say things to make me feel guilty for choosing to eat what I choose to eat, and didn't just talk about diet with me. My ex went vegetarian (high carb and high vegetable diet) meanwhile I started working out with a fitness professional who put me on low carb, high protein (a lot of meat and vegetables), which reallymworked well for me. But my ex kept continually trying to tell me his diet was better than mine (telling me meat gives you cancer, you can get protein from vegetables, and mocking me by calling me unfeminine for eating like a body builder even though I am far from that) ... that was very annoying!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Only if they try to push their diet on me. I would sit across from her and down a whole large pizza in her face and she better be cool with it

What Girls Said 10

• I absolutely would because then I wouldn't be as tempted to indulge, I'm all for sweets every no and then- all about moderation. Ontop of that, I have a pretty healthy diet so it would just work better.

• Only if they force it on me and try to restrict my diet. I'm allergic to a lot of the super healthy foods though so LOL.

• I would unless they are TOO strict about it and if that's all they talk about.. 😅
    But other than that I don't care too much about what they eat/don't eat.

• I am THAT annyong person so...

I would eat shit once in a while tho, I love pizza

• Id be fine with it as long as he isn't babbling about it all day and trying to make me do it too. I like to manage my own health for the most part.

• Yes, that would be amazing, as I generally try to eat clean, and having a partner that was the same (mine eats horribly, but I love him anyway) would make it a lot easier and more fun, plus there'd be less temptation in the fridge.

• Yeah, that would be great. I'm really trying to get into eating healthier so having another person there with me would be helpful.

• Ohh hell no. Wednesday night wing nights are a must🍗🍻

• I would not be annoyed by this. I have to eat my diet, and if that is what he wanted to do, that's fine with me.

• Yes I would as long as they didn't make me follow the same type of diet.

What Guys Said 6

• I am that way as a fitness freak, but I'm ok with her choices too. But I always date girls that also prioritize fitness, personal health, being active, etc. as well so usually there isn't any issues.

• I prefer to avoid fast food because it's not food... so that's probably for the better for everyone involved!

• Sure, and I'd like to learn from it
    But if she starts forcing her habits on mine, it might be a problem

• I would prefer to date a woman like that so I could become healthy too :3

• Yes, I would date someone like that. I should eat like that, too.

• I wouldn't mind as long as they were not a fanatic about it or tried to push me on it but it would probably be good for me to be around someone like that in a way