Girlfriend left me for another girl but said I make her happier? Need help?

I ve been dating this girl for almost 8 months and everything was great although We did fight from time to time. She s had a lot of problems to deal with and has become depressed because of it over time. A lot of that to her own admission has caused a lot of our fights and ups and downs. Anyway she started talking to this girl (I m a guy btw) and they became close friends and she started to push me away because of it which caused us to fight more which eventually made us break up and they got together but very soon after that she came back saying she misses and still loves me and felt lost without me.

She still had feelings for her though so she whenever anything happens with us she withdraws and runs back to her but we always still talk and make each other laugh and smile that s where we are now. She tells me that I make her happier and can help her get through her problems better but her and the girl just get a long better and she can t handle what happens with us sometimes. So what should I do? I honestly love her and would do anything to make her happier and help her get through this and I want her back with me permanently.

Most Helpful Girl

• lots of negativity here, but i think you shouldn't worry about that. its your choice how you want o handle things. i see a lot about her her needs her feelings, its commendable but id add yours to the mix. she's told you how she feels, now you figure out how you feel and you tell her.

how do ou feel about being there for her but having her run off. maybe you're ok with breaks maybe not. maybe yore ok with an open relationship. maybe not. maybe there are things you have not mentioned tat you have control over to change. i dont know.

think long and hard about what you want. and see if what you want and what she wants can be harmonized or if it will spontaneously combust.

noi judgement from me, I dont see the point. nothing is ever 100 balanced and sometimes one fives more than the other, and vice versa. were luckily never in a rut at exactly the same time... I just think you should think about it honestly. its good to be patent but dont dig yourself into the ground doing it. on the other hand relationships ebb flow. maybe she needs your support now and you'll need hers later. do you think shed be able to support you? :)

Hope it works out ok.

Most Helpful Guy

• Aye bro you need to dead that relationship I've been there. I loved a girl who wasn't easy to deal with either. She left me and went to this girl who was her so called friend. she started giving me more trouble than usual. always fighting with me and being distant.. she told me things about herself that happend while she was young so I was gonna help her through it. Bur she wanted to "work" on things by herself cuz I wouldn't handle it. But if you love someone why take away their option to love and care for you? Anyways this didn't really go so well so she called me, we talked she said she missed and loved me and said I make her feel good and etc. .. just like your girl does but I see we are similar so that means you have a good heart but she'll use you for it. She'll keep leaving experimenting cuz. She knows you'll take her backand always be there. She's just selfish, just tell her no. Leave her be I gave my ex so many tests to see what she would do but of course she'd pass but it doesn't mean anything. she'll never learn she'll keep leaving you.

What Girls Said 7

• Congratulations on earning the proud title of doormat.

She's using both you and that other girl to feed her selfish needs. She's using you as an emotional crutch when things go south, then runs back to that other girl when she wiped her feet enough against you.

Have some self respect, dude. Seriously.

• It sounds like she is very confused about her feelings, you don't deserve to be dragged along in that confusion. She probably enjoys that you would wait for her, it is flattering to us girls when guys do that :P but really, if she is on the fence, let her be there and figure it out for herself, if either you or the other girl tries to force her one way, she probably won't make a choice that is true to how she feels. She can't have you both, so take a step back and let her decide. And maybe see if this other girl is willing to do that as well.

• i think that you should give her time to figure out how she feels.
    You should continue to be there for her as support and someone she can go to for her problems like give her affection. The other girl could just be someone who understands her more from a grils perspective and she likes that. But does that other girl make the girl you love happier and make her laugh/smile like you

• tell her how you really feel. She might ignore it and it will sting. or she may might. If she does this girl is just going to cause drama. Don't let yourself get hurt, stay away from her once you get an answer

• U deserve that

• Just let her live, live your life

• I think you need to tell her how you really feel, even if it is awkward. If she doesn't listen to you, or she does but keep pushing you away, then maybe find someone else who can make you happy 100% and is devoted more to you.

What Guys Said 19

• She is playing with your emotions. With as hard as it might be, you need to cut her out of your life. She is just using you because she likes the attention you give her. She has no real intention of being with you. This girl is toxic. I advise having no further contact with her until you are completely over her.

• Your girl being depressed is not an excuse or justification for her to treat you like this. Are you pulling her up or is she pulling you down? How are you feeling about yourself? Lousy? It takes lobe, trust, and respect to make a committed relationship work. You may love her but you cannot trust her, neither of you respect the other, and it obviously is not a committed relationship.

What happens if you marry her, have children, and then you die or divorce and she is raising the children? Is that what y ou would want for your children?

DUDE!!! You may be addicted to her but EVERYONE else sees that this is a sick relationship. If you are not going to stand up for yourself, don't expect anyone else to care about this.

• You leave her ass in the dust. She's fllaky as hell and is using you. If a girl did that to me I would throw her ass into the aqauintance zone where it would remain permanently. And if she tried pulling any of those bullshit lines on me I would tell her hell no. But that's just me. Do whatever you think you should do.

• Tell her that she's going to have to choose. You need to learn to put yourself first and love you. In reality, you need to dump her and move on.

• Wow ! You've got a ness, Frankly, and I know that you love her I'd
    cut her loose. She runs away when the going gets rough. In all relationships things get rough from time to time. Years ago I had a girl
    leave me for another woman. Man that hurt ! But I was so young and
    naieve that I didn't see the signs.

• Dump her and cut contact, man. She's just using you.

• You're a better man than me. I wouldn't wanna deal with that shit, having someone go and run to someone else whenever an argument or fight between us happens. That just sounds like BS to me. Especially all that "I like you more but she makes me happier" nonsense. I like said, you're better than me cause I'd leave her ass

• Her problems are hers... You are not with her to solve her problems... So fuck that..

Just dump this lesbian and get yourself a real girl

• Sorry to say, But you don't own her and as I can see"B. f love and love of friend" are two separate entities sorry if SHE is LE-AN but She will come back just give her time to think and D/f b/w both kinds and don't leave her "BE there for her and SHE will be there for you".

• What does le-an d/f and b/w mean?

• Haha oh. So you're saying don't stop talking to her?

• Yeah, She will come back it happens.

• It's really cool to be able to eat one's cake and yet still have it.

That girl betrayed you completely.

• I wouldn't waste my breath telling her how I felt. The only thing she'd hear from me is 'get lost'.

• SHESSSSSSSSS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SLUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!

lol its okay bro men get used, you want my advice fuck her and smack her around a bit she's stupid

• see, i don't understand this stuff because if a girl left me for another girl then tried to get back with me n all that i would definitely not take her back.

• Tell that bitch to fuck off plain and simple

• Walk away, live your life she made her choice. Actions speak louder than words.

• Ok you would do anything to make her happier and help her but she must respect that. If she don't know what she want and still using you and not respecting you, the better you do is to leave her so you would be better and have calmed your mind.

• Just tell her how u feel and must chose u or her.

• Same thing happened to me I know you feel

• Nigga you Ross from friends?

• you should be happy she left you!!

fuck dating and fuck relationship!!