Would you date a beautiful young women who looked similar to one of these girls if she has no job, no car, bad credit, and undecided career plans?

This is the full question: guys who prefer younger women, would you date a beautiful young women who looked similar to one of these girls if she has no job, no car, bad credit? Would you be willing to date a girl who has no job, no car, bad credit, is undecided on career plans, lives with parents as long as she is nice and beautiful and young? How far are you willing to go to date a attractive young woman?

But she only wants sex in a committed relationship, no casual sex and that includes meeting parents

Most Helpful Guy

• guys pay for everything anyway and drive the girl around. so yes every guy would date those girls

• Lol of course most would
      But so many guys on here say they want a young girl

Most Helpful Girl

• whoa, all races, good job lol

no man, I don't care if she's super hot, she needs to be independant

What Guys Said 4

• Have sex with? Sure. Actually go for a lasting relationship with one of them? Nope. I don't care how beautiful you are. If you have no marketable skills and no drive whatsoever but expect to just get by on your looks alone, you are pretty worthless to me. Even if you overlook the expensive amounts of Photoshop done to modles like that and assume that they are actually beautiful in person that still fades after a few years. Can't rely on that to get you all the way through life.

• Wonder if she does not have casual sex And only wants sex in a committed relationship?

• But why would you have sex with her? That's even worse, you are willing to risk getting her pregnant and paying child support?

• It isn't that hard to not get someone pregnant. Over the last 15 ish years of my sexuality active life I have gotten a grand total of zero women pregnant.

• sex sure but im not going to support somebody just because they look pretty

• But she only wants sex in a committed relationship
      I put that in my update. I forgot to add that

• Yep no job

• then nope.

• if they look like them, i think i can make an exception :D

• Sure. We can be broke asf together.

What Girls Said 0