Girls honest opinion?

I just started talking to a girl. We been on 2 dates and kissed. Last night i seent she posted "your bae" on a dudes fb pic. I did my research and this guy goes to her school/classes. Keep in mind we're 18. No these two never hang out by the way. He doesn't look like a threat but you'll never know.

Should i be concerned or could he be just a friend? Keep in mind in hs many kids call e/o wife, babe, husband etc just for play seen it many times.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I don't know, I wouldn't necessarily feel threatened by it but that's just me. I think you should ask her casually about it, just be like "is this your friend?" Or something. But just be careful, you wouldn't to get hurt if she IS actually into this guy.

Most Helpful Guy

• It already sounds like its over! She calls other guys bae, then she is not taking you seriously!

What Girls Said 3

• I wouldn't worry at all.

• I definitely wouldn't worry

• i really don't think so. it may be a joke or something like that in between them. you shouldn't worry.

What Guys Said 1

• lol you've been on 2 dates and kissed... That's no sign of her being committed to you at all. So even if this "bae" she commented on was her bae, nothing you can do about it.

So no, nothing to be concerned about since you are not together.