Girlfriend told me a guy kissed her at the bar... Is she leaving out details?

So, a few months ago, my girlfriend went out with her slutty single friend, not being judgmental, she just really is that way. Anyway, she went to this big fratty bar with her, got all dressed up, and I'm assuming danced with some dudes though she said she only danced with her friend. Whatever I'm pretty trusting.

When she first told me about the night she mentioned some guy tried to kiss her but she stopped him. But parts of the story didn't add up, but she kept saying that's all that happened. I dropped it.

Now months later, after making up after an argument. I brought it up again, and said I still didn't believe her. That's when she admitted he did kiss her. But said she wasn't flirting, just being nice, and she stopped him right away... Needless to say, since she lied about it, it makes me think that more actually happened. She apologized, and to her credit she hasn't been hanging with that girl like that anymore, and has stopped drinking for the most part.

What do I do? She said I had a "freebie" to kiss another girl, but she had to be there, she didn't seem serious though. Like it was a fake offer to make me feel bad or something. But also since she offered that up, it makes me think she is still hiding something she did that could be more serious. She did stay at that friends house that night. That being said I trust her for the most part, and I don't think she slept with anyone. What do I do?

I should mention, I have never cheated on her, and never accuse of stuff like that. On the other hand, if I am even a few minutes late from work she accuses me of cheating. Which makes me think she is actually the one doing stuff, or just really insecure.

What Girls Said 1

• Omg just drop it it was a kiss. Either drop it or leave but don't keep harping on it. It's doing more harm than good.

• Well, that's the thing. She says it was just a kiss, but she stayed at her friends house that night so anything could have happened. And she was obviously lying about it, which is why I kept asking her. This girls is definitely the type that would get my girl to do something like that, then lie about it for her.

I realize it might not be that big of a deal, but is still a breach of my trust.

• You either trust her or you don't. If you do t then break up with her. There is no way you will ever be satisfied that she didn't sleep with anyone from the sound of it. You are ruining your relationship.

What Guys Said 2

• You guys have deeper issues than this. She was rightly afraid to tell you because of how you'd react, and she is insecure about you cheating on her.

I think you need to sit down and have a honest talk with each other - not an argument, no accusations or anything - about how you stress about how honest you can or can't be with each other. You have to both promise to keep this civil and adult.

• A: I think you are starting to be a bit paranoid (although with good reason).
    B: Do you trust her? If not then why are you even a couple atm?
    C: If she really is cheating on you it would me most likely your own fault. What i mean by that is that you (and she) have to keep the relationship active. Do not let the feelings settle down just like that. I learned the hard way.