Ex wanted to experience life now that she finally has friends. Should I stay in her life and try to get her back?

I am her first relationship and her first in another way. After high school she went into the navy academy but it didn't work out due to an injury. After that she moved back home and went to school full time, with a part time job. We started dating when she was 21. She never had any friends until she started her new job. Now at 24 she's working with people her age and is going through the party phase of live. Im not saying she's getting trashed every night. She's just finally getting the social experience that she's never had. My situation is she says she loves me but the spark isn't their. (I figured it's from all the new shiny things in her life). Don't get me wrong I love this girl faults and all. Everyone says we are like two peas in a pod. Out of the blue she moves back in with her parents. We talk from time to time. She even had a birthday party for me and wanted me over Christmas. I know it sounds Stupid but I don't want to give up on us. Yes I'm staying active and going on dates. Every time we see each other i can fell the electric in the air and some times I swear she's about to lean in and give me a kiss ( hopeful thinking I know). Should I just give her her space and let her realize that everything isn't like a tv show

What Girls Said 1

• if yore 30-35 then she's at a different stage and she should have a chance to be her age and grow up with people her age. i always think thats the problem with large age gaps. one person misses out on their time.

• Figured that's what's going. I'm 30. I know one thing I'll always be their for her

What Guys Said 2

• multilingualbooks.com/.../let-it-go-frozen.png

I would just let it go. I think you are more worked up about being her first everything than she is. Sometimes it's good to let the past be the past.

• Was only pointing that out to show how little of life she's experienced

• Give her space and let her learn it the hard way by the hands of society.