Should I really be with him?

Me and my boyfriend have been together and I use to be honestly in love with him but lately I've been finding myself just drifting away from him. The thing is whenever I think of not being with him it makes me upset and we got into a big fight last night and I cried because I didn't want to lose him. But I don't have the balls to break up with him... I care a lot about him and don't want to hurt him but I don't know if I really want to be with him... I've never had sex before... I'm the 17 year old virgin... But it's only because I've had chances to have sex but I just don't want to have sex with him... At all. It sounds bad but I just don't want to have sex with him. Should I be with him... Why do I feel this way...

What Guys Said 1

• I think you should breakup with him. It's not right to keep dating someone if you don't care about them as much as they care about you

What Girls Said 0