What are 12,13,14,15 year old kids doing here? Can't they even wait till they get to 16 before they fish for guys and girls?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• If you are seeing them here under 13 report it and they will be off the site. 13 is the youngest allowed. As far as the why they are fishing for guys lol all I can say is it must be the generation gap , cuz I sure don't understand it man

• Ok, I stand corrected. 13,14,15 year old kids.

• I hear ya. Sometimes I just sit here with my fly catcher hanging open thinking what the hell

What Girls Said 10

• What are you even talking about I found this site by asking a question on Google and I saw this site called GirlsAskGuys (GaG) so I decided to look at the answers on here and I saw that this site also looked interesting so I decided to join. I also came on this site to ask questions because this is what this site is exactly for. That was their decision to join, just like it was my decision too..

• I was going to insult you but I'm 16 😁😁 haha

• I spare you lol. You can do whatever you want to.

• Where do they go when they have no one to talk to or no where to go to ask for advice. They are lucky this is here for their education and for comfort. A lot of kids commit suicide or self harm because they feel no one cares about them. At least this is a community that may be able to make them feel welcomed and unashamed.

However, I do hope they are being smart when they are online. Just because it is the internet doesn't mean they can't get hurt.

• Lol, ikr? On here, they are exposed to way too much.

• I'm 14 and I've been exposed to waaaaaaay more than this in the real world. I came here for advice and consolation after I was raped and found a (mostly) caring and insightful community, so I stayed. :)

• sorry too hear that I wonder what you're perception of men are now

• @skeptic007 I know that it's not all men's fault, but it certainly made me a hell of a lot more careful.

• it sucks too cause there are gonna be guys that actually care about you but you won't trust them uhh life

• They have every right to be on here like you and your acting like this is a dating website for 18+ its just a website to ask questions on. Everyone got issues so they need help they can ask here.

• I'm 17 do I count? 😆

• Well I'm fourteen and it looked interesting on Google so I went on it. I like looking at people's view on the world so I go on website like this. Also guys are enigmas to me so this site caught my interest immediately. 😂😂😂😂

• Maybe they just want to ask questions? This is the objective of the website after all.

• Yea 12 year olds need to learn about rabbits on here lol :p

• @Matchmaker7072 You're naive if you think 12 year olds spend their time thinking about rabbits. The society has changed and children grow up faster, though I think they should treasure the time they have being innocent.

• Times are changing. People are starting earlier and earlier. Besides, there are many things on this site they can ask that isn't regarding sex, like things about puberty and such.

• I'm not seeing them doing that. at least most of them are interested only in sexual topics, How do I look etc., You have no clue about how many PMs I've received from girls of this age group who wanted to sext. That's really disgusting.

What Guys Said 14

• Why r u on here? Can't u get a life?

On this site I've learned many things. On this site some teens r talked out of suicide. On this site teens learn the truths about safe sex, relationships, and other things they can't ask.

• Oh safe sex! Yeah. Concentrate on your studies kid. Sex is for adults lol.

• I like kayaking too. I told my mom I wanted to go last summer but we couldn't find the time. & then u caught her when she came back from kayaking with her boyfriend 😑

#Caught

• why shouldn't they be here? often the younger ones are those who have the most questions. this is no dating site, if you or other people use it for that then that's not the fault of the 13 or 14yo users.

• I don't have a problem with them being here. I have a problem with the kind of questions they ask and the activities the do here.

• 3|1
  • Agreed, makes things awkward, considering I believe this site is made for adults. I understand it's to ask questions, but some of them ask alarming questions.

• It's actually not made specifically for adults. The youngest allowed is 13 though

• Yeah I just don't answer, or you could tell them they are too young like everyone else, and the question is probably reportable & someone can take it down. @CoolSky01

• & no problem Chicago!

• What are 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 people doing here? Can't they even get a life?

• They are done with their studies, having a cool job and chilling. The had a life when they were young. Let's see what you become in your life lol

• iam 21 years old and iam yet to find a girl who never had her first kiss or dated a tleast once ( i found one !! one only and i dont think it will happen again ) , people start too early these days

• What are 25 year old people doing here? Shouldn't they be working instead of herp-derping in the internet?

• Go and study. We are on vacation chilling (with our own money)

• agreed. fuck those attacking you for it.

they see it from one perspective.

• my daughter just turned 12... scary

• Well this is an advice site, and those are the ages that teens start dating and stuff. So those teens need advice from us older, experienced people. If not they're going to go out and make stupid mistakes like getting pregnant lol

• It's not the youngin's fault that there are so many creeps here.

• Learning about life. Makes them good.

• Agree Dude... get their accounts off

• Avoiding 25+ fish. lolz