How come white guys get all the girls?

Why is it that women are so into white guys. Like they get first dibs at all the hottest women.

Most Helpful Girl

• eh... not even sure how to answer this XD

Most Helpful Guy

• LMAO my BLACK ass says otherwise.. so yeah... so much for them getting all the girls...^_^

• Well at least until I enter the picture LOL ( kidding, kidding ) we both know I'd share.

• @Phoenix98 Aww you got a baby face

• @queenmariereigns lol sometimes I do yeah.

What Girls Said 7

• Hot doesn't mean good personality. And that's just a generalisation.

• Good personality is subjective. No guarantee it makes you dateable

• I'm a woman who's white and only dates black guys I also love in a place where its mostly white guys just depends on the people your talking to

• They do?
    Hmmmm... if that's true then that's messed up.

• Hot guys, no matter the race always get hot girls. Like attracts like dude.

• Not necessarily true. Studies show male Asian models do about as equal to an average looking white male on tinder for example.

• Asian guys have a huge disadvantage. Asian girls prefer white guys over Asian guys themselves. I'm a brown Indian guy and I must say our chances are shit too. Unless the guy is tall, rich, or buff, a brown or dark Indian guy won't attract a girl. I'm not hot but I like to believe that I'm not ugly either. I think I look okay but I'm 28 and still haven't had one girl who liked me. And I see many non tall, non buff, and non rich brown or dark Indian guys in the same boat as me. Race definitely matters more to girls than guys.

• That's actually not always true. It really depends on where you live.

• Fuck that. I love black guys❤️😏 Maybe you're just chillin with women who prefer white guys.

• I'm Indian and I love white dick.

What Guys Said 20

• Lol what planet do you live on? Whites get stereotyped as having small dicks, being puchovers, boring, family guys, and weak. Sure we do get some hot girls, but every race gets them, and if you ask me hispanics have the hottest girls, but that's just a personal preference. I cannot tell you how many innocent looking white girls I have seen with a big black dude and I'm only 18! It's pretty common.

• Where do you live?
    Often times it's about demographics

• Not really.. I sh*t on white guys all day here in L. A... I guess its cause women are looking for something "different" with me...

• Nah it's pretty even around here, lots of interracial relationships and relationships within folks own races, none white guy's get just as many gals as any other race, it's all pretty even around here.

• I must have slept in the day they were handing out these "dibs"...

• If you're black, light skinned Latino, light skinned Middle Eastern, or even light skinned Indian then your chances with girls should be okay. If you're a brown or dark skinned Indian like me? No chance. Asian guy? Very low chance. Only way for guys like us to compensate our racial disadvantage is to be either tall, rich, or buff.

• static.comicvine.com/.../4075053-confused.gif
    What you on about mate?

Up your game, I'm Asian and I do just fine!

• The media.
    .
    .

• Hehe the right amount of confidence handsome and ethnic power :) a good job and some nice clothes and a tad bit cocky attitude mixed in with nice whip can make any man slay the ladies my friend

• I don't see that where I live. Non-white guys get just as much girls as white guys here.

• depends on the individual

• I'm not white and I seem to do fine with women of all races.

• LOL that's definitely not the case, especially here in Chicago. Complete opposite.

• tv, internet, its whats posted the most online so thats what people see

• coool dude you're too old to think that.

• This guy is white.. You think he gets all the girls?

http://i.imgur.com/KWwiWTc.gif

• Many reasons, the perception of stability, power, wealth, beauty. One's surroundings when developing which have a emphasis on standards of attraction. Ie green eyes/ blue eyes. What ethnicity is most likely to have this feature?

It's not only for the men it also applies for the women. They just have high desirability levels due to the things I previously mentioned.

• White guys don't get all the girls. I am white and can't score in a brothel with a $100 bill. Some white men get the girls, same as some black men, some hispanic men, some Asian men. It's all about looks, confidence, game, money and social status.

Stick me next to someone like Anthony Joshua and not a single woman would pick me over him and if they do, they'd probably need to get their eyes tested.

• I really think it is pretty even. White guys do tend to top the list of the "most attractive" though. That's about the only support I can think of for your idea.

• True... . word