Is he really interested in a relationship with me?

okay I'll try to make this as short as possible. there's this guy I have been talking to for almost 3 weeks. we decided to meet each other one night to get it out the way. well, when we first met, it got pretty hot quickly. we kissed, hugged, and held hands. when we were in the car talking, it would lead to kissing again and sexual comments. he jokingly acted like he wanted to pull his pants down and said no I'm jk.
after that meet we stopped communication for 4 days. I stopped because I got the feel he was only after sex the whole time. out of the blue I get a text from him asking how did my day go or what? I acted as if I didn't know who he was and he was upset about it. I asked him why did he stop communication with me and he said he thought that I had moved on.

yesterday , we met up and hung out accept this time the flame that happened before seemed more toned down. we hugged off and on. he even gave me a kiss on the cheek and a peck on the lips this time and said its a formal kiss. it was surprising to me due to what happened when we first met. he has told me a lot about him. however he did mention that it was like aa first date between us. he seems like a really good guy, but is he taking things slow now because he had time to think about finally developing a relationship with me?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's very possible. You'll know from his next actions about what he really wants out of it. He was likely trying to gauge your intrest level on that first night. If you didn't respond to what he expected from you then he probably wanted to play it safe.
    If he keeps contacting you then you'll know he definitely still interested.
    We're pretty direct with what we want even though we may not show it in the smartest way.
    Take care!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0