Why the heck does my friends with benefits just want to hang out? Like actually just hangout?

We were already friends but for the past 6 months we have had an on again off again friends with benefits type thing, we drive each other crazy but we always seem to come back together. Anyways 3nights ago We hooked up and then we weren't really talking and then last night he wanted to hang so I went over and we like just hung out because he wanted to see if we could still be friends, he reassured me that he didn't want to be just friends, but he doesn't want us to only hook up and to sometimes hangout.

Also side note he always comes and picks me up in my car, I have my own car and can drive but it's just become tradition that he drives over to pick me up?

I guess its just i'm attempting to figure out if he wants more, he has told me I am the only he is seeing and the only girl he wants to see. We have been seeing each other on and off for 6 months and for 4 of those months I was abroad. Not really the point, I'm just curious if his feelings have developed to being more. It was me who started the friends with benefits and before that apparently all of our friends thought he had a"huge crush" on me and no one felt like sharing that idea with me.
I just spent the night there and we ended up just making out and cuddling in our under garments before sleeping. Plus talking about NYE where we both confessed we choose not to kiss anyone else.

Most Helpful Guy

• A friend with benefits is exactly that, a friendship with the added benefit of you both having sex together. It can be just a platonic relationship, call her/him up for some sex as a hookup buddy, or a good friendship thats equally balanced with some non sexual activities out of the bedroom. I've had a friends with benefits before and we would sometimes just hang out and play video games and not have sex, but many times would call each other up, or text and meet for sex. Just enjoy the time and the sex you have together and don't read too much into it. He sounds like a cool guy to me.

Most Helpful Girl

• He probably needs wants someone to talk to. He wants to maintain some friendship.

What Guys Said 4

• Well FRIENDS hang out.

• Get another friends with benefits for the nights that he is being a dumb ass and "just wanting to hang out". What the hell is wrong with this guy? Hahaha!

• Sounds like he likes you.

• Sounds like he just values your friendship too and he doesn't want to lose that just because you're having sex. Basically he said that he wants the friends with benefits relation but not at the cost of your friendship. Then he met you without sex to figure out if your friendship was at risk. That's my view on it. Not guaranteeing I am right.

The car thing doesn't sound important but it is always nice to spice things up and keep them fresh. Roll on over to his place and sneak into his bed sometime too. He'll appreciate it.

What Girls Said 0