Guys, I have a unique, ugly laugh. Turnoff for most men?

I don't snort but I laugh like a horse or something else. It's very unusual. When my friends hear my laugh, they laugh a lot and I don't mind but when it comes to dating, I don't want it to be a turnoff for men.

4

Most Helpful Guy

• It really depends. For some reason I love it when a girl has a deep laugh (not super manly though!)

What Guys Said 3

• No, the only turnoff would be if being self conscious about it leads you not to laugh! As long as I have the impression you're happy and having fun, quirks about you're laugh wouldn't bother me

• If your friends say it is funny, the guy you want to date will most likely be able to laugh about it too, in a good way! For me it would be more a turn off if you would not laugh at all.

• Noo, trust me I know EXACTLY what you mean. And I think insane laugh like your would be a HUGE turn on. It's alright be confident in yourself, okay babe?