Have you been infatuated with someone?

I have been once or twice maybe more I have an obsessive personality.

If not have you had someone whom was infatuated with you?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have, numerous times. I have social anxiety disorder, so I keep telling myself that I am not good enough for them and they deserve real and better love from someone else. I just crush on these guys from afar, I never make a move or try to talk to them. I feel like I fear that I might hurt them, sort of like elsa from frozen. I just fantasized about being with them or even being their friend. It is a disorder, so I don't feel too bad about it. I just go with it.

What Guys Said 5

• I have issues with codependency and dated a woman for two-and-a-half years who I now believe struggles with Borderline Personality Disorder. So, in a sense, yes, I have been infatuated with someone. Because love should be a two-way street of self-sacrifice. When it's only one-way, that's when it's infatuation.

For the pain and regrets of that relationship, I'm thankful for having went through it. Because I refused to lay all the blame at my partner's feet and sought to understand what my contribution to our downfall was. Then I found out what Borderline was and also understood my role as a codependent in that relationship. Now, armed with knowledge of my own issues that were invisible because they were my "normal," I'm on the path towards healing and recovery. I'm becoming increasingly ready for a healthy relationship and looking forward to it. :)

• Yeah sure, but it only goes as far as the asking out on a date that never ends up happening.

• I have been once, it was hard to move on.

• I'm infatuated with every girl I see.

• only myself...

and myself.

What Girls Said 6

• Yes, I have. It's incredibly unhealthy.

• I have but no way you will find me doing that shit again!

• Yes, so many times, haha. I was a very boy crazy preteen/young teen. Even now I'm a little boy crazy, but for different reasons.

• Yes I have.

• nope lol
    .

• many times ! i love the feeling of liking a boy ♡ it's my favourite addiction ♡