Have you ever been obsessed with anyone?

I know I obsessed over a few people and had people who were obsessed with me.

Updates:
I got to admit my obsessions were mostly celebrities no one irl. I was so obsessed with Eminem for years not ashamed to admit it. I was a crazed fan I knew everything about him including his address! I would never stalk him or hurt him I was just obsessed with him. I saved pictures of him on my computer and I had a couple pictures on my wall. He would probably be so spooked on how obsessed I was with him. I would never be like the female version of Mark Chapman killing a celebrity. I hate him!
Lmfao I have nothing to prove about having a few people not a bunch of people being obsessed with me. Carry on and enjoy your day 😁. To anybody who doubts that statement.

0|0
17|10

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• Yeah I've had that feeling... Honestly its kinda scary sometimes, feeling trapped and lost whenever I'm not around that particular person.

2|0
    0|0
  • Unfortunately, I have, but I learned to deal with it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think we can all be guilty of this at some point in our lives be it towards people we know, famous people etc. I think the beauty of humans and other living things is the bonds we create with eachother and i think it can be very easy for someone to take it to a level where it does become an obsession. In some cases it can become very dangerous causing certain humans to do things such as stalk or worse. If i said that i have never been obsessed with someone in my past then i would be lying.

2|0
    0|0
  • @apple24 she is so obsessable

3|0
    0|0
  • At 14 I fell in love with a girl my age. It was an obsession, yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope and Nope. I never obsessed over anyone or anything and neither has anyone towards me for all I know.

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh hell yes me and @trumpetplayerforlife talk to each other fo a very long time at night like 7 hours

2|0
    0|0
  • still am... for 9 years.

1|0
    0|0
  • My obsessions are more like "What would she be like in bed"

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• I don't know, obsessed is a very strong word.
    Maybe with my first crush, for 3 years. The infatuation was real. But it helped me grow up and avoid getting obsessed ever again lol.

3|0
    0|0
  • Yes I am cureently Obsessed!

2|0
    0|0
  • yes, there's been a couple guys in the past I was obsessed with. as soon as I found more things to do I randomly forgot about them. I doubt if I had of a life at the time that I would have even gotten obsessed in the first place, that's why I've tried to keep busy after other relationships sent sour.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yea, I have. I like to blame him. LOL! Why did he have to be so amazing? haha I told him not to be too nice to me because I could fall for him. He was never not nice to me, so I fell for him. I still after a year can't stop thinking about him even though I am dating other people. You know when you just meet the most incredible man in the world? He is that. Whoever gets him, is a lucky girl.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I've been obsessed. Haha, glad I'm not like that anymore. Those were some crazy times.

1|0
    0|0
  • im obsessed with lana del rey

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, it's oddly common. We like to obsess over things & people. It's usually been with lovers or books for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • You know what, i can totally imagine a bunch of people being obsessed with you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah... it is a bad feeling to be that attached and absorbed in someone else's life.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes with a few celebraties

1|0
    0|0
  • In the beginning stages of having a crush yes

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, someone who was my friend but thank God not anymore...

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes im so obsessed with justise winslow 😭❤️

1|0
    0|0
  • "And I was like, why are you so obsessed with me?"

1|0
    0|0
  • My best friend, 'cause I love him, and we were nearly a couple </3

1|0
    0|0
  • I get obsessive over guys.