Americans vs Brits Interacial Dating?

Which guys would you say are the most open to Interacial dating, Americans or Brits and least racist and why?

In my experience it's been American guys and British men come off as stand offish. What do u think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Brits will be racist behind your back, and Americans will be racist in your face.

Either way, when these men get old, they'll both end up in Thailand looking for ladyboys.

• Lol you have a point but I thought it was Thai brides?

• I laughed harder at this than I should have...

What Guys Said 13

• In the US, interracial is extremely common and very rarely even considered to be an issue, unless you are in very backward rural communities.

• Americans. Britain is much less of a multicultural country.

• I'd stand up for we Brits. What ho old bean. As a limey I'd date any race but they'd have too drink a nice cup of tea in the afternoon.

• It depends on how conservative the Brits or Americans are. Americans from big cities and coastal states are typically more liberal, as are Brits in big cities. Prudish conservative types hide out in Middle American towns or rural British villages. But Britain is much more densely populated and immigration is prolific everywhere. On the whole I suspect more Brits are more open-minded than Americans.

• That's not interracial dating *facepalm* British and Americans for the most part are the same race we're a different Nationality.

• I dont think that's what she means.

• @ConsultantIsBack so I can only see the really big black letters.

• I'd say the Brits are way more open minded about that than Americans

• Americans are more open. Your society is already ruined by diveristy. A little more of it won't make a difference. Britain however is still standing.

• Oh ho ho, Being racist can have opposite meanings to different people. One might think a black and white person dating isn't racist, while another could say it is.

• If its racism not to, then its racism against your own race if you date IR. So you are racist either way lol

• probably brits. rednecks is an American thing

• Britain is more open.

• I'd have to say the US since not everyone likes meat pies and warm ale. lol

• Depends on the races. Brits have somewhat more prejudice against Indians, US against Africans. They are about the same towards East Asians.

What Girls Said 2

• I think brits

• No clue haven't met enough to truly know who is more open.