I don't know what to do, I want one of us to go to the others house but I don't really know how to ask him that?

So I'm dating this guy and we aren't together but we have kissed and we text and all that, we have hung out in town together quite a lot and even tho we have fun we have ran out of things to do in town and I was thinking he could come to my house or I go to his, but I don't really know how to ask him that, if I asked him to come to mine it would be really difficult because I live out in the country and if I asked to go to his I don't want to be so forward and invite myself to his house, so I don't really know what to do😂 Any ideas?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just maybe be like "maybe if you want sometime, we can just relax at one of our houses and watch some movies and order pizza"

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• lol I don't know start talking about houses? or like how you want to see him. I'm not sure really