How am I attracted to and like someone that I can tell is not very attractive?

I feel bad for thinking that this girl I like isn't very attractive (by societies standards) even though I think she is.

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyone has standards as to what they find attractive. There are instances, that at first you might not think that person is entirely attractive, but over time they become better looking as you look past their flaws and get to know them a bit better. I would say you must really like her, possibly have the potential to love her if it works out.

• It's actually a crush lol I just really like the way she carries herself and aspects of her personality.

What Girls Said 1

• Everyone has there own definition of beauty.

What Guys Said 2

• It's probably the same reason how some people like bull dogs or pugs; they're not aesthetically pleasing, but they're so ugly they become cute. If you like her and she likes you, don't worry about what other people think. They don't live your life; you do.

• you think she is, thats all that matters. fuck what society says.