Boyfriend pulling my pants down while kissing?

while my boyfriend and I are making out and im straddling him he touches my butt and eventually pulls my pants down and starts squeezing it and breaths heavily and sort of does this slow pelvic thrust he also touches my boobs under my shirt and I rub his you know what. we haven't spoken about sex and we have been going out for more than 3 years. Is he wanting sex or just in the mood

Most Helpful Guy

• He's sexually aroused. What he wants to do about it, logically (as opposed to having an urge) i couldn't say.

How old are you two?

It sounds like you haven't actually directly gotten each other to orgasm with your hands, which might be the next, lowest risk, step.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 20

• Obviously wants sex and you obviously seem like you want it.

• Being 'in the mood' and wanting sex are the same thing lol

• 3yrs, seriously some guys won't wait for three weeks, 3 months is too much and he went for 3yrs

• I think you already know the answer to that. Obviously both, I mean it doesn't take a genius.

• He wants ' you know what'

And you like touching his 'you know what'... have fun, enjoy it. Dont over think so much

• he probably is xD just ask him. be safe though.

• I would assume he wants to have sex and is throwing you the hint so hopefully you'll make a move and initiate it. 3 years is a long time and I'd assume both of you are more than ready.

• seems like he is wanting sex

• He's wanting sex. Can't you tell? The fact that you are under 18 years of age is a bit alarming.

• Wow its 3 years push the bedrooms alrready jeez give the boy sex.

• Probably a little of both

• You need to chill.

• Your boyfriend is lucky. I want sex, too.

• Maybe he is to shy. The best would be to arrange a nice, silent place where you both are secure and drink some wine and hear some slow music. The rest will be coming automatically.

• Just in the mood. He probably wanted to be rubbing on your vaginal spot a lot more tho

• if he's in the mood means he wants sex.. lool

• Why do we allow under 17's to date?

• 3 years with no sex? Fuck me I could not survive lol

• Don't let him do anything you're not comfortable with. He would probably really enjoy sex and he's definitely in the mood. Be careful

• So basically you're getting to second base with each other

What Girls Said 17

• He wants to have sex.
    You also don't have to call your breasts and ass "it" and penis "you know what". You've been together for 3 years, he's waited that long to have sex with you, he's worth it. Also wanting to have sex and in the mood are the same thing.

• He probably wants to have sex but is worried you don't want to so doesn't go any further out of fear of rejection

• Im sure he wanted sex before you guys ever met and continued to want it afterwards.. does not mean he is expecting it soon, seeing as you have not discussed it.

• How are those two things different?

• Lol you can only say,"his you know what." Your innocence is super cute. ^^

yeah he's craving to have sex if he's doing that to you. Though never do it unless your on birth control and have condoms.

• If she is saying "his you know what" then she probably is not ready for the other "you know what."

• probably both.

• Yes and yes

• 3 years with no sex? how? tell me how?

• It could be both. He can be in the mood and at the same time wanting sex. it would probably better if you two talk about it first

• He's just in the move to have sex

• He wants to have sex!

• He most likely wants sex.

• He wants sex and you seem to be pretty into it too. If you don't want to go that far, you need to start a conversation about it.

• He wants sex and he watches porn

• Whatever he wants wait until you're older and keep your morals close to your heart.

• I'd say he's both. He's obviously turned on and probably wants sex.

• Probably a bit of both...