How much is too much (texting/calling)?

So let's say you have a really good convo on the phone with a guy for about an hour. And you really like said guy and want to keep in touch but not be a stage 5 clinger. Is it too much to text a few hours later?

And I'd like to start having it be natural for us to call each other. So... should I wait a couple days and call again? Advice?

What Guys Said 2

• If you like each other there's never too much really. And if there is, one of you will be able to tell the other.

• I can't tell you what you feel like doing, if you wanna call/text in a few hours do it, if you feel like a bother, then wait.

What Girls Said 1

• If you have something cute or interesting to text then do it but not just a hey what are you doing because then that is stage 5 clinger level. I would just wait till the next day to text or even better if he feels the same as you he will text first.