I'm a girl & I pursued a boy. he knows I'm into him & he says he is too, but I always text first it's been a few weeks now. should I stop texting him?

he knows I'm into him he says he is too. everytime I text him he does reply, we have nice conversations. joking around, flirting etc. I'm friends with his cousin & she told me that he asked her about me so everyone says that's a good sign. but I feel like maybe he's not into me anymore, should I stop texting him to see if he'll notice & text me? you know let his mind wander! if so how long would you wait to text a girl you're into guys? like immediately after the first day of not getting a text from her or longer?

Most Helpful Girl

• I am going to go on a person level. My boyfriend was in a relationship like that. He was the one always putting in all the effort.. He wasted almost a year doing that, for a girl who would never text him first, would never make the first move, would never put much effort in, and it messed with him, badly. He fell inlove literally at first sight with her. I have tried so hard to reverse any thing she did to him. But from hearing him tell me about her, it messed him up badly, because of our relationship he can talk about it without hurting, but before he couldn't. He became depressed because of it.

Relationships are a two way street. One person can't be making all the effort or be making the first move all the time. I say don't text him for a few days, and if he doesn't text you don't waste your time with him.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, it takes two to tango.. I hope he man's up and starts initiating a few times..

• I think you misunderstood him when you said you were into him. He meant he was into him too.

What Girls Said 2

• He's showing signs that he's into you. That's positive…enjoy it! It's a good thing! Definitely do not play games with him.

• You should give him space so you won't seem desperate.