Girls, How much Sexual attraction would you have when you call a guy "Hot" and when you call a guy "Handsome " ?

1

What Girls Said 1

• In my opinion the same for either of those. I call my boyfriend hot, sexy, and handsome. When I say handsome vs hot or sexy, it doesn't mean there is less of a sexual attraction, but just that it works better in the context of the situation. For example we are going to dinner and he is dressed nicely I'll probably say handsome over hot or sexy... but if we are in the bedroom I'll call him hot or sexy over handsome. Same level of sexual attraction from me though.

• Thanks :)) If you found a random guy "Hot" would you call him "handsome " to sound decent?

• I don't know. I am shy around people I don't know and have a boyfriend so I wouldn't be approaching any guys. The only thing I can think of is she thought you were cute, but after talking to you either didn't think you were her type or wasn't interested?

• fair enough :)