Girls, I need tips on dating and extreme introvert?

There is this girl im dating. She is a really introverted person. I can see that she likes me but she is really strange when it comes to touch. When I escalate on her with more intimate touch, sometimes she backs off (she told me she has problems even when hugging her mother), sometimes she enjoys it. I haven't kissed her yet. Thats why i really need some tips on how should i escalate properly with her. Please help!

What Girls Said 2

• I have Aspergers syndrome and I too am afraid of being touched suddenly. I would suggest that you only hug, touch her from the front and after making eye contact so sheshe knows its you. If you're wanting to kiss her, I suggest that you get close to her, look into her eyes and say something along the lines of "I really want to kiss you right now." And see her reaction. If it's positive, lean in for a kiss. If she looks anxious, just smile and don't mean in for a kiss. MAKE SURE THAT IF YOU DO, START VERY SLOW AND LET HER SPEED IT UP.

• I have an issue with touch, not really because of being introverted (I am a little), but because touch means a lot to me. Touch is a major way of expressing feelings and emotions. So if I feel connected and comfortable with a guy then I am really affectionate but if that feeling is not there (yet) with him then I will not be into touch and can come across as cold. Also my desire to touch is affected by my mood and how I feel about that person at that point in time (eg, maybe they have upset me and then I will not be into touch). At the start of a relationship I might even really like and trust the guy but get a bit self conscious and maybe come across like I don't want it when I do, it's just a matter of getting over feeling self conscious or nerves. Sometimes I might really like a guy but he will move too fast and I can't help but back away but it isn't because I am rejecting him (although some take it that way).
    Best suggesting I can make is to move a bit slower, read her reaciton, go at her pace, and don't make a big deal out of her backing off. With the first kiss, go for the cheek first then escalate to the neck if/when she is ready, then escalate to the lips. cheek is least intimate, lips is really intimate.

What Guys Said 1

• fuck dating and fuck relationships...

women are NOT worth it. best forget them