Is this funny or craziness?

So, I went to see a girl and this was our second date, full of laughter, fun and a lot of talking. We went to a resturant and we ate and after that she wanted to have desserts but was not sure which one to have. So I ordered every dessert that the resturant had.. the server was like "Are you serious Sir?" I am like.. "Yup bring all that you have" .. and when he brought it, we laughed like anything.. she was like "You are crazy"... I like her a lot and she was the first girl I ever did something like this for her.

Updates:
what she would have thought of me? If a guy does it for you what will you think of him?

0|0
2|1

What Girls Said 2

• Thats cute

0|1
    0|0
    • thanks!

• Show All
    • I would have, shows you actually like her tbh and want to make her happy

• yeah I do.. she kept calling me you are crazy and weird and I was like why weird? she said in a funny way. so yeah I do hope she likes me back and we grow together

• I think that it was a little crazy, but people do crazy things for love and I definitely think that you like her, so go for it. I would've found it sweet and hilarious.

0|0
    0|0
    • thanks! yeah she did found it hilarious.. we laughed like anything, the server of laughing too.

What Guys Said 1

• It sounds crazy funny! Seriously, it sounds like it was taken straight out of a movie. Nice move.

0|0
    0|0
    • thanks! man... it was crazy...