Guys, do you like girls with make up or without make up more?

Be honest...😅😅

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Most girls look better with a little makeup.
    Girls that don't look better with makeup are great though, if they look really good without makeup.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• I believe that I barely ever see girls without makeup. It's kind of sad that girls think they need to do all these things to make themselves look good.

1|2
    0|0
  • No none zero

1|1
    0|0
  • I love girls who are natural. They seem a lot more genuine.

1|2
    0|0
  • Most of the time, the less makeup the better, in my opinion. But honestly, there are some that might need makeup more than others. But for me, if I like a girl, I'll find her just as cute (if not more) when she just wakes up and gets out of bed for the day as I would if they are all dolled up to go out for the night.

1|0
    0|0
  • That fully depends on the girl. 90% should wear make up... only maybe 10% look better without it.

1|0
    0|0
  • With pickles on their face.

1|1
    0|0
  • A little bit of makeup is okay, if all i see on your face was makeup then i have to say sorry it's turn off.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the girl. Some need makeup, some don't.

1|1
    0|0
  • I like it when a girl uses make up to enchance certain features of her face. It's harmless, unless they go overboard.

In more intimate situations though, going all natural can make guys feel like they're with the real you ^^

1|1
    0|0
  • Depends on the girl honestly. Some look better with a little makeup and some look better with no or a little less makeup.

1|0
    0|0
  • without! but that's just me

1|0
    0|0
  • No make up lmfao

1|0
    0|0
  • I like girls who are attractive without makeup, and when they wear makeup there's a whole new girl

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably with, done right it accentuates a girl's natural features. Guys who say they prefer a girl without makeup are usually just after kudos from girls and they're full of shit.

1|0
    0|0