Best friends girlfriend is falling for me?

She keeps saying how she loves talking to me and how she really wants us to meet up alone. Her relationship with her boyfriend (my best friend) is also dieing and I don't like her in that way yet but I'm starting to feel like that WHAT DO I DO?

Most Helpful Girl

• You should distance yourself from her, since it is a messy situation in itself and there is not guarantee that she really likes you.

She might just be enjoying the company and apreciating having someone by her side now that her relationship is in a bad place.

If you care about your friend like u say u do, u will at least wait and see if they are able to work things out between them.

Distance yourself from her, meaning: stop texting her and dont answer her texts (but this after telling her why u have decided to do so).

Try to talk to her to the minimum. Only when in presence of ur friend.

• It's the right thing to do

And I think u would like that ur friend did the same if it was u dating the girl and him secretly crushing on her.

• I asked if he was ok with me seeing her as a friend and he said he was ok even if it was more than friends :) but tbh I have no idea what to do :/

• Id say to take it slow

They just broke up

Ask her is she wants to wait or start dating now

U would b ok with any i think I don't know xD

What Girls Said 3

• Tell her you are sorry that things are not working out for Her and your own Bestie, but you can't Help her.
    That in Itself will turn her off and think Twice.. About being Nice.
    THIS.. Is WHAT I DO.
    Good luck. xx

• Let your feelings flow lol so what if he's your friend? lol

Just don't be a part of cheating, be with her if you like her, but she needs to break up first

• I don't want to lose him, he's my only friend :/

• Tell her your concerns and let her know you don't want to meet up because of them.

What Guys Said 3