Will he see me differently if I sleep with another guy?

A guy who i dated briefly and wanted to sleep with me moved away to another state. We are no longer together and talk occasionally, when we do he usually asks if I've dated/ slept with anyone since he moved. I havenent and Im still a virgin. I wanted to lose it to him.
I recently started dating another guy, but have come to realise that Im not over the other guy, its only been a few dates and sex has come up.

If I sleep with this new guy will the other guy dislike me?

• Yes
  • No
Why would he dislike me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Dislike isn't the right word... Resent. You wouldn't have done anything wrong, but sometimes even the right decision has consequences for not just yourself but other people. The majority of guys would resent a girl if they did that after intending to have sex with them prior. Only natural.

• He lives in another state because he moved. I still have feelings for him and Im seeing another guy who I also like but Im not sure what to do. The guy who moved, he's talking to a lot of different girls and drunk called to say he's not over me-I dont know what to think about that he couldve lied I guess. Its so messed up

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah, his opinion about you will change

What Guys Said 4

• Just turn the tables. Would you if he slept with another girl now?

• Yes he will see you differently, he will be hurt and view you less positively.

• Call him and tell your situation. At least you letting him know an you don't seem to interested in other guy so why bother sleeping with him

• If he's moved away, why does he/you care?

Does he plan on coming back? if not, do you like this new guy a lot?

• I still have feelings for him, I dont know if he still feels the same but when we do talk he asks if I've been with another guy.
      No he's moved for good. I do like this new guy and I want to sleep with him. But I care about what the other guy thinks.

What Girls Said 4

• If he does, that's his problem, but it sounds like you don't want to lose it to this new guy... So I'd wait for someone you care about because if you really care about someone and really are ready to have sex, it wouldn't matter what anyone else thinks

• Honestly, don't sleep with the new guy if you're not over the other guy. Realistically, he shouldn't even care since you two aren't together AND he lives in another state, but for your well being, I wouldn't do it because you're only going to feel guilty and upset. Wait until you're over this guy and then you'll be fine and won't feel guilty after you do have sex.

• Just make sure you sleep with him. Guys don't care. They just want to fuck you.

• Dude just no...

• what do you mean?

• I wouldn't if I didn't need advice

• Yes, true, but some questions are better to yourself, or talking to the person that your having issues about. :)