Alone on new years eve?

Yep... again im alone, i have very boring friends, all they do is stay with family in the house, so i am stuck with my fam whom i cannot get along with, im just sitting in my room. I never celebrate anything cause i dont have people i can rely on... i start to not care anymore about life... what can i do? im 23 by the way

hahahahha im ok... i dont need to celebrate, not feeling like it

Most Helpful Guy

• New years eve. I've woke up on the third upside down in a hedge in a different city wondering how I got there. Fuck that boredom shit. You're a big girl grab your gear and fuck off somewhere else. Your missing the best days of your life with a pile of planks of wood who wouldn't know fun if they were injected with it. Most fears are in your head. People are mostly excellent in the big wide world.

Most Helpful Girl

• Life is only what you make it.. It doesn't come to you.. Give yourself a jolly good kick in the butt girl, get out and start socialising.. HAPPY NEW YEAR.

• yeah but it this point i have no one to hang out with...

• hahahha its not that tried asking them out, they Always just say no, so im not gonna go alone thats just strange

• So be it.. Spend the evening alone and miserable then.. It therefore takes very little pleasure in even bothering to wish you A Happy New Year. smh

What Guys Said 9

• You can go out to clubs, parties or whatever on your own. Meet knew people. Sometimes it's good to solo and create your own good time.

• Well I am also alone but that's okay, you can go for a movie perhaps. Give yourself a treat.

• what sitting at home on a Thursday night playing video games isn't cool? shit i got to reevaluate my life

• That probably happens to a lot of people.

• I was, by choice

It is no big deal, like any other day :)

• Who cares anyway, its just another day.

• Go out somewhere, such as bars, clubs, etc. Those are usually the craziest at his time of the year!

• I'll celebrate it with you.

• Come on over we can celebrate the New Year and get to know each other!

What Girls Said 5

• Go to a bar and have some drinks, why not?

• Get a bottle of wine and try to put aside your differences with your family and enjoy your time with them. Nothing like trying to improve things for the new year to come and why not start with your family :D

• Me and my friends are going to hang out at the mall later. You should invite them to places you have the power to change up you day.

• going out with some friends to places in town

• Go clubbing. it's lit everyday