If u where in a long long-distance relationship how long would u wait to meet?

If ur in a long long-distance relationship how long would u wait to meet the person? We are suppose to be boyfriend and girlfriend he lives almost 6hrs from me. The plan is to meet in 2wks he says he will pay for everything. But he hasn't text me any info. When we agreed on it two weeks would be on the 6th. I would think i would have heard something about by now. I asked and even said i could help plan it. He text me i got it. Its already been 66months. How should i approach this sistuation?

Most Helpful Guy

• It took me about six months. Would have sooner but couldn't because of circumstances beyond my control

Most Helpful Girl

• Just call him and explain that you would like to help plan things together so you both can meet on time, and explain that 6 months of waiting has been quite long and you've been patient to meet him but you are really excited at this point and want to make sure the meeting can happen on time.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Never been in a long distance relationship but I'd say if he was 6 hours away I'd want to meet after at least 3-4 months if possible. Max 6 months. I could not go that long without seeing the other person especially for the first time.

• 66 months? like five and a half years?

and, wait, you've never met face to face? I am a thousand years old.