If you were another race with more likely a different skin color, do you think your chances with the opposite sex would be better, worse, or same?

I'm a brown skinned Indian guy raised in America who's going to be 29 soon and still haven't kissed a girl yet so I know for sure if I was any other race, I would have had at least one girl be attracted to me or show interest in me by now. The only way brown or dark Indian guys are able to compensate their racial and skin color disadvantage is by being either really tall (I'm only 5'8), rich, or buff. Not all Indian girls date guys and the ones who do date only look for these types of guys. And to attract non Indian girls, you have to fit in this criteria.

Then again, my chances as an Asian guy would probably be almost as bad with girls since many girls don't like them either. I know for a fact that if I was white, black, or a Latino then I would have been on a date with a girl long ago. I'm sure I would have went out with a girl at least 11 or 12 years ago back in High School if I was white, black, or a Latino.

What do you guys and girls think? Would your chances be better, worse, or same as it is now with the opposite sex if you were a different race?

How come only guys answered my question? This question is for both guys and girls.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am a single , white American female and I am 28 years old. I think if I was an Indian woman I would have a 100% better chance with an Indian man. I have tried dating Indian men and almost went to New Delhi this Christmas to get married, but it didn't work out.
    The issue for me is that I feel no matter how well I treat an Indian men, he is going to chose an Indian woman over me. The reason I feel this way is many reasons, such as;
    1-Family pressure, I know the culture and a lot of Indian families don't like their sons marrying/dating "western women."
    2- Cultural makes it more difficult, examples; Western woman (me anyways) were brought up differently. My family has almost no say in who I date/marry/etc. I don't live my life to please them. I see them maybe 1 or 2 times a year on holidays. There is no drama, when I get married the only people making any choices about my life and myself and my husband. Indian men (that I have met/tried dating) let their families walk all over them and control them.
    3- Indian men expect different things from their women. Men do not tell me to get in the kitchen or what to do ever. I am an outspoken, career oriented, and kind woman.
    The hardest part, for me, is, I prefer Indian men. Why? I love people different from me. There is so much to learn. They are more handsome with their golden skin. Indian men are smarter than Western men. They are kinder and have a more respect for people.
    Oh the woes of being a white woman...

• Are you attracted to Indian men from India only or also Indian men who grew up in a Western country? Because even though there are a lot of Indians in Western countries who still hold such traditions by letting their parents dictate their lives, there are still many who date and marry by their choice. There are even Indian parents in America who are accepting of Western women. Who I date and marry is my choice, not my parents and they know that. Plus my parents are divorced anyways so I'll laugh in their faces if they try to object.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm an Indian guy too, although I have spent almost my whole life in India. And you are right about Indian girls not wanting to date, unless they have studied aboard or spent a large part of their lives abroad (which makes them more open minded).

I too used to believe that Indian men are not really liked by women around the world. But recently I learnt, from multiple sources, that this 'hate' about Indian men is usually confined to America. Indian guys in other countries like UK, Germany, Australia etc. are usually able to date women of different ethnicities, without too many issues.

• Your sources of guys might be the guys who are either rich, tall, or buff. When it comes to being rich, tall, or buff, any guy can get a girl to be honest. Especially if you're rich but then again there always exceptions. You might be right about UK, Germany, and Australia. I've been to UK and I know that there are a lot of rich Indians there so the money might be the factor.

• Anyways, do you think your chances would be higher if you were another race? Or it would stay the same?

• From what I hear from people, I feel my chances may have been better if I was of a different race. But since I have personally not had any experience with this (due to being in India almost my entire life), I can't say for sure.

What Girls Said 4

• I dunno. They might be better if I were white. But, I'm pretty okay with getting a guy being just me, my brown skin color and all. I don't really care if I'm a different race. I like who I am.

• That's okay. Guys generally don't care about a girl's race and skin color. It's just girls who usually do. They seem to be 10 times more picky when it comes to a guy's race and skin color.

• I'm not really picky when it comes to race. I don't like someone for their looks. I like them for their personality, and no, I'm not saying that just so I can look good on paper. I truly mean that I care deeply for someone more for their personality than their looks. Your skin color means absolutely nothing to me. Your personality does. :)

• if I would be blonde with blue eyes mexican people would love me.
    Now europeans like me because I'm "exotic" XD I mean, I like my skin color but I'm not 100% happy with it

• The difference between guys and girls is guys are usually open to dating a girl of all races, while girls are only open to dating white guys, any light skinned guys like light skinned Latinos for example, or guys of their own races. In some cases, girls are open to black guys but that's it. Would girls go for an Asian girl? No. Unless he was able to compensate by being tall, rich, or buff. Same goes for brown or dark skinned South Asian guys like me and also Middle Eastern guys. Girls are just more predictable than guys from what I've seen.

• I'm open to date all races. Many people I know too, but yeah, many Latinos prefer white people when it comes to dating

• i'm 29 and i've only found east Asian men attractive. any height, even my height or shorter.

• You probably wouldn't be attracted to them if you were another race though. Girls are more often than not attracted to guys their own race. Even though Asian girls are least attracted to guys their own race than all the others.

• i am eurasian

• I don't really think about it. I'm happy with my chocolate skin. Guys seem to be fine with it too.

What Guys Said 5

• They'd be the same since a good looking man, is still a good looking man no matter how you want to cut it in my mind. But TBH, I love my brown skin (came with a free sun tan😂😂) + black features too much to really care for being an non-black man in this world. I look god already.

• Well I'm biracial so I don't know if things would change if I was completely white or black.

• They would be worse. Much much worse.

• Your insecurity and lack of charisma and smoothness level is through the roof. Ever considered that also hinders your chances?

• Nope. I'm just being realistic here. You don't know how Indian girls are. Their parents are very strict so a lot of them don't date and wait for an arranged marriage to the richest guy their parents or the girls themselves can find. And for non Indian girls, a brown or a dark skinned Indian guy has to be at least 5'10 or 6 foot, rich, or buff to get their attention. If not then his chances with girls are as comparable to winning the lottery. I've never seen a brown or a dark South Asian guy who was below 5'10, rich, or buff get a girl yet. So what are you gonna say now? That guys of a certain race are more insecure, lack charisma, and lack smoothness level in comparison to guys of other races?

• I'd be black and my chances would be better with stupid blonde bimbos, I'd split them with the BBC then run when they get preg.

• Not all black guys have BBC from what I hear. Especially from black girls themselves.

• We all know it's black, white, then Asian in order of dick size. If that's what everyone thinks it's probably true.

• Lol split them with the BBC