Guys, do cancer guys forget their crushes easily?

okay so I have a massive crush on this cancer guy, and he likes me too (I'm a scorpio by the way, more pisces-ish) but we're both too shy to ask each other out. and now my mom wants me to move back in with her (I'm 14) but I would have to go to a new school and make new friends, and that alone scares me enough. and I wouldn't be able to move back until about June, after school ends and I don't have his phone number or social media or anything like that, so I can't talk to him over text. and the worst part is I was planning on asking him out when school started again. so guys, if you're into astrology, do cancer guys (young cancer guys, he's 15) forget their crushes easily? if I come back will he still like me? I've had crushes before and I moved a lot, so when I came back they all either lost interest or just didn't care anymore. should i go with my mom and just forget about him? and the reason why I put his zodiac sign is because cancer guys are different from normal guys, I guess I should say, a bit more careful and sensitive, shy, (scorpio x cancer?) Just let me know if he'll still be into me if I move and come back, because once I come back, I won't see him again until the next school year. thanks and happy new years!!

3

What Guys Said 3

• I don't even have to read this to tell you that some damn stars don't determine your life or your personality. That's all bullshit, and if you're using it as a reference then you have some growing up to do or else you will be very disappointed later on in life.

• Astronomical signs have no impact on anything that happened

• Long short story
    I am scorpion and she is cancer, we broke up in really weird way... they can forget everything easily..