Guys, What do you look for in a girl?

Just list some things you look for in a girl

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Hard to say just be yourself 🙂

What Guys Said 13

• What difference does it make?

Now, I'm not saying "don't ever change yourself for a man," because that's BS. If you're submissive (which is not at all like being subservient and cowed) and he is dominant, you will adjust to his likes, interests, and desires. It's just a natural force of this dynamic. (And, now that I think about it, would explain why women tend to be more pliable in their thinking... hmmm... interesting.)

The question should be: "what can a woman change about herself that is positive for her and that you look for?"

-Physical health and lifestyle: You were born with the cards you were dealt and makeup can only go so far. But eating healthy (I recommend a blend of Paleo and Zone), exercising (metabolic conditioning), and getting enough sleep can help a woman play her hand to the fullest. It also helps the next category because of endorphins...

-Optimism: Getting rid of negative influences in life is important to a high quality of life. Changing your outlook is a more difficult matter, but it can be done. Turning to faith is usually a good way to grow in this area. (Understanding who Jesus is and what he actually did for you and I certainly helped me in this area. Haven't looked back since accepting Him.)

-Fiscal responsibility: Racking up a ton of debt and constantly "buying" your way out of problems is no long-term solution. For all the doors college and a career may open, debt and high living costs slam far more closed. If you've got $80K in debt, there is no way I'm going to make enough money that you could take off from working to raise children. If your relationship 'requires' two-incomes, you have far fewer options. This relates to the next category of...

-Availability: If her life is all about her, and her career, and her aspirations, where do I fit in to this picture? A ship can't have two captains, but it can have a captain and a first-officer; both of whom can handle the ship. But no matter what, someone has to lead and someone has to follow based on what areas of expertise you have. If you want a dominant man, you need to figure out how you're going to fit and be available for one. If you want to wear the pants in the relationship, you need to find the guy that fits that. But you asked what I looked for, so I would say she needs to have free time or be naturally willing to make it for me.

I'm sure there's more past 2500 characters, but you would have little competition on the marriage market if you work on these areas.

• Employed
    Short 5'1-5'7 (personal)
    Not bone skinny but not fat neither (happy medium)
    Personality is the most important
    Funny
    Beautiful
    A girl that's different from the norm in some way
    Educated
    I like tats but not to many
    Pierced belly buttons
    Kind hearted
    Caring
    Good cook
    Good attitude
    Sexy dresser
    Has her own ride
    Trustful
    Trust worthy
    Loves the outdoors
    Baths often :)
    Shaves everything ;)
    Closed door freak :) is a +
    A little junk in the trunk
    Cool family
    Loving
    I could go on but I think you've read enough :)

• A strong woman with compassion, empathy, understanding, intellect, and a raging sex drive.

• Love me
    Love me more
    Love me a little more
    Love me the most
    Love me hard
    Love me slow
    Love me like I do 😁

• High IQ. An emotionally stable and genuine personality. Rational long term thinking.
    Good body. Pretty face. Preferably Scandinavian like myself.

• For personality and boob and butt

• That she meets minimum standards of beauty...

That she isn't stupid...

That she isn't a drunk, drug addict, or cheater...

That she doesn't watch television...

There's probably more...

• Loyalty
    Intelligence
    Morals

• a vagina would be nice

• Loyalty, personality, knowledge, and energy

• -smile
    -attitude
    -body language
    -personality
    -looks
    -degree of self-confidence
    -eyes

• Personality, gotta find them physically attractive, honest, and caring

• A tight butthole.