How to stop liking your crush because its impossible being with them?

For example of conflicting circumstances

Most Helpful Guy

• Avoid them, don't think about them, think about other things, focus on other activities/hobbies.

Most Helpful Girl

• Try to focus on other things. Find something you are passionate about that doesn't involve your crush. Work on your social life and focus on going out more with friends. Also be sure to remind yourself daily that your crush is a human being with flaws too. He's not perfect and might not have made you happy in the long run. There's someone better out there for you.

What Guys Said 6

• Find something about them that repulses you.

• Man, do I know this feeling. :-/ Just keep telling yourself that things simply won't work out and that there is no reason for pursuing a relationship that isn't going to happen. Once this reality sinks in, letting go gets easier.

• Find something better.

• It's just that trying not to think about him
    And find someone to talk who can make you feel good 😉

• Find someone else, of course

• I'm also experiencing this for months now.. It just doesn't work for me. I just left it as it is but she's no longer my main focus now.. Unless she walks by.

What Girls Said 2

• Time man. It'll make you forget eventually. And when you no longer hold the memory, you will no longer hold to them.

• If you can't be with you across he's not your crotch. If you can't be with the one you love love the one you're with