Girls, Pessimistic question: Does paying the upkeep and living alone in a house my mom owns make me a loser?

I FEEL like an undatable loser because of this. But I'm a total pessimist and can't truly judge anything about myself rationally because of it. My pessimistic nature, that is.

Would you consider a person a loser (in the USA) if they live alone in a house their mom owns? And this person pays the bills and upkeep for the house. But it's still his moms he's basically renting. While she lives somewhere else much nicer.

I feel like a loser and don't tell people I rent my house from my mom, basically. Also kinda means I have a really hard time dating anyone cause I know they'll think I'm a loser for living in what's technically my mothers house.

• Yes, loser status
    0% (0)
  • No, not a loser
    100% (5)
  • It somehow depends on further details
    0% (0)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

2

What Girls Said 2

• So your mom is your landlady. Its really nbd.

• No it doesn't make you a loser. My brothers still live with us and he's not even close to being a loser. Well I don't know maybe its the culture here.