Is it ok to be annoyed by this or am I overreacting?

would you be annoyed if the girl/guy you're seeing did not message you to say happy new year?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, it's okay to be annoyed. Now what are you going to do about it?

Look, you need to be less worried about what isn't getting messaged to you (why didn't he call?) and more concerned with why you aren't communicating your expectations. He can't read your mind and, hopefully, you know yourself better than anyone.

If both of you can't handle things like communicating boundaries and expectations in a relationship, then you're not in a relationship. This is a dalliance that will eventually fade until you both mature and find someone you're able to communicate with. That's life. We've all been there or will get there at some point.

If all the above sounds like far too much for "a simple question," you have unreasonable expectations. If it's a simple irritant, why poll the universe ask if it's okay to be annoyed or not?

Think about it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think I tend to do that all! Don't worry!

What Guys Said 3

• I'd be legitimately concerned about their care and love for me.

• If he really likes you he would have but it normal to be angry about it just ask him what he was doing and just try to think if he did have a chance to message you because it could just be he was doing something but I would be a little angry about it x

• I wouldn't be annoyed.

What Girls Said 0