What dating websites can I use when I am 17?

Do you guys know any good dating or apps I can use? I'm only 17 so I can't use tinder or any of the other dating sites out there.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why the hell would you want to use a dating site?
    You're in high school (i guess) you just need to go to school to meet girls !

• Yeah, but the girls at my school don't really like me and I'm kind of an introvert so it's harder for me to meet girls.

Most Helpful Guy

• DONT!!! Don't be like some of these losers on gag, go out in the REAL WORLD and interact you know, face-to-face! Don't form habits of just living ur life virtually and rotting away. Too many low testosterone guys these days are like that.

What Girls Said 3

• I think there is something called MeetMe...
    But you are still a teenager, no need for dating sites at this age...

• I have never tried it before but my friend mentioned an app called fav talk which allows you to talk to people of similar interests and well you can alter the purpose accordingly so you could put in something like single, dating, blind date? It's important to make friend relationships first, if you ask me (^_^)

• Your so cute!

What Guys Said 3

• Just filter the age of the people you want to talk to.

• No actual dating sites. But there is stuff like meet me and tagged. Kinda like Facebook but you add randoms.

Just use Instagram.

• There's a great thing called social interaction. Just leave your house, and go meet new people. There's usually no age limits unless you're signing up for dangerous activities, for example. It's also a lot of fun. :P

• Yeah but I'm an introvert so it's harder for me to talk to girls