Putting personality aside. What is your ideal height for a guy/girl you want to date?

Most Helpful Girl

• My ideal height for a guy i want to date would be taller than me which is 5'2. so they have to be taller than that.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm tall and I go for tall girls. 5'9 or taller is perfect for me.

• How tall exactly?

• 6'5. It would be great to meet girls close to my height, but that never happens. So anything tall for a woman works for me.

• Um. Understand your predicament.

What Girls Said 5

• Ideally, I prefer someone taller than me (and I'm only 147cm / 4' 8"). But I wouldn't care if he was my height. Shorter than me... I don't know, I've never been with anyone shorter than me, I think it might be a bit weird. But if he had a great personality, I don't think I'd care much if at all.

• Under 4'8 would be rare. Like very rare. Maybe a Pokemon.

• Over 6'. The guy I'm seeing now is 6'4". I am 5'9".

• What about 5'10, 5'11 and 6'?

• You asked my ideal height, and I told you. This is not open for negotiation.

• Point taken.

• I'm 155 cm (5'1ft.) and a guys ideal height for me is around 180 (5'11ft.). That way I can lean my head on his chest when we hug.

• 6'3" minimum cuz that's what I'm used to :/

• I like taller, I am 5'9, my boyfriend is the same height as me and I dont care <3

• MHO contender.

• Appreciate that thought. Most people obssess over a ridiculous height span. Differences upto a foot don't make much sense to me.

• yeah I dont get it either, it is such a minor thing.

What Guys Said 0