Should I address this with my girlfriend, or does it make me look jealous?

I'm not the jealous type but it seems like my girlfriend is always trying to push my buttons, yesterday within a span of an hour she sent like 4 different messages about guys hitting on her and telling her how beautiful she is and how amazing her breasts look in her dress, it got so annoying like should I address this with her or let it go? It just seems so immature like is this normal why does she keep doing this?

• Tell her
  • Let it go

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmmm... sounds like she's actually using reverse psychology with you. My mom used to do this, so I have some insight into how this works. I think there are 2 possibilities: Either 1) She's truly that openly hurtful and sadistic or 2) she's really digging for your love and complements, but is going about it in a very hurtful/inappropriate way. If it's scenario 1, I think you probably will know what to do. But the more likely would be 2 - which means there's hope. :) First, really think back to how many times you both have told each other your feelings - both of love and anger/fear. If you feel you're pretty open about that, maybe ask her what actions of love mean the most to her - she might be misinterpreting your affection as something else (I know - we girls are confusing!). But if you know there's a lack of affection/communication, this is the root of the problem. This conversation will be awkward, but if you gently take charge and guide the conversation towards both of your frustrations, acknowledging that you feel and want to fix that void, and then hearing her feelings/thoughts, I think there could be a wonderful possibility of healing and a much stronger relationship. And who knows? - she secretly may have been waiting to have that discussion, but has been to afraid/nervous to say anything. My best of luck to the two of you!!

Most Helpful Guy

• It's immature honestly. We guys expect our SO to shun advances from other guys just as our women expect the same from us , but to flaunt it in our face is without in very poor taste. Wasn't able to vote actually not knowing how solid your relationship is or how stable your girl is

What Girls Said 9

• She wants you to know that she's desirable to the male population.

She doesn't want you to think that you're in no danger of her leaving. She doesn't want you to stop trying to impress her.

Plus some girls think a little jealousy from their guy is cute.

• A lot of women NEED attention. Need. Goes beyond want. Need.

If a plant could talk, and you weren't watering it... well, that plant would ask other people to water it.
    (And then it would go on tv and make its owner rich, because, well, it's a sentient plant. But that is neither here nor there.)

When's the last time you "watered" her?

Women...

• All the time lol that's why I'm confused, I compliment her daily.

• Most of the time when girls do that it's because they want you to do something about it, or she wants you to tell her how amazing and beautiful she is.. Think about it how often do you tell your girlfriend she's pretty or beautiful?

• Like everyday lol it feels like an insecurity thing to me tbh, there's no lacking in compliments from me, a steady update of getting hit on is just annoying to me

• It's not like that though like it ain't guys messaging her it's her being out and getting hit on and her messaging me instantly about it like all the time

• Why does she go out without you?

• Tell her how you feel. Talk to her.

• I don't know that always bothers me. It just seems like she's being manipulative and trying to make you jealous. No, I dont think her actions are appropriate and she is purposely looking to upset you. Its a major pet peeve of mine when I see people do stuff like that. Definitely talk to her about it. (For her it could be an insecurity issue, but she needs to quit fishing for complements and looking for proof that you care all the time)

• she just wants attention. And that would be a problem in the future for you..

• She honestly just might wsnt more of your attention..

• I think she is just full of herself. I used to date a guy who always asssumed there were all these gay guys staring at him, he finally realised they were straight and staring at me. But once he said " did u see that girl checking me out" I responded well u should go talk to her... He said no I just wanted to point it out...

Anyway, it was annoying. I advise you to start making up stories say how u went to the store and this girl kept smiling at you and asked if you a had a girl friend. A couple of these stories and trust me she'll calm her narcissism down

• Yes, I would discuss this with her. It does seem immature and attention seeking, personally I am not a fan of this type of attitude.

What Guys Said 5

• Start complimenting her a little more (don't over due it or she thinks anytime she wants compliments she can play the make you jealous card). See if that makes her stop. If it does then it means she wants you to pay more attention to her. If it doesn't work then I say talk to her. That crap can get annoying real quick.

• Maybe she is saying you don't pay enough attention to her, and/or you don't compliment her enough.

• I do though repeatedly, she just said that its Not malicious and she just has a habit of wanting to share her conversations with me but it feels like she only shares those type of conversations with me like specifically the ones where she gets hit on

• I agree with Prettygurl12 that maybe she just likes the extra attentions and wants you to know how lucky you are since all these other guys show interest in her. She may simply need it for her own self worth.

• Do you know what time is it?

Time to dump that bitch

• Might think about letting her go. It will never end, is that the life you want?

• Just tell ger so u can be open with her and get it off ur chest