Are your high school crushes still hot (question for people who graduated 3+ years ago)?

How many high school crushes did you have in total?
How many of them would you date now?

Question is only for those who graduated quite a few years ago not recent grads since not much usually changes in 1-2 years.

None of my high school crushes are hot. I had incredibly low standards back then because they weren't anything special even in high school, but their looks really declined over the years while I have become prettier. Its awkward running into the guys who wouldn't give me any ounce of consideration now complimenting me and practically begging to be with me. I guess its true that the tables do turn.

• All of them are still hot af
  • Most of them are hot
  • Most of them are not hot
  • None of them are hot
  • I don't know/care how my high school crushes look
  • I didn't have high school crushes
  • See results

Most Helpful Guy

• I know they all look bad at this point in time just from seeing some on classmates website but us guys didn't age to badly so who knows if they think the same

• Well that's expected of 45+ year olds but my class is only 25-26 and they already look bad.
      For my class it seems the guys aged worse but the girls are not far behind.

• Yeah that's sad at that age already, everyone in my graduating class was white so you know how that goes

Most Helpful Girl

• i had two crushes in high school
    i'd still date one of them
    don't know the whereabouts of the other

What Guys Said 9

• So my top 2 high school crushes (that I never went out with bc I was a total loser back then btw):
    1. is an IFBB professional bikini competitor, very impressive. God, that ass... I'll never be able to forget that ass..
    2. started modelling and got pregnant and is a young single mom

• She's not bad...

• My high school crush has my age. Hot? :-s Nice, yes.

• yes most of them still are :)

• Some are and some aren't. I've been told that I've aged very little in close to 20years.

• The only one I know of died from cancer two years ago.

• They have gained weight

• If the measure of how hot they are is my willingness to run my tongue down their naked bodies then yeah they're still really hot.

• About half and half

What Girls Said 6

• The "hot" guys in high school are still hot.

I dated my boyfriend all through high school. He's still hot :p

• Absolutely not lol I had awful tastes.

• have nooo idea

• I don't know. I haven't seen how they look now and I don't really care

• My crush was obese the last time I see him.

• Most of them are still attractive. The guys I was attracted to where kind, and didn't really party. They seem to be taking good care of themselves now, still.

When I was a freshman, I sort of had a crush on a senior, because he was funny. But he was too wild for my tastes. He friended me on Facebook this year, and all the hard core drinking and partying is catching up to him. He already is showing a beer belly and has dark baggy circles under his eyes (didn't use to).