Would you date a cop?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Funny thing is, I'm going to become a Chicago police officer, so I hope whoever my SO is in the future is well aware :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Given my field? Of course lol

What Guys Said 25

• No, I don't like them.

• Yeah I'd love to make a sexy female cop my bitch <3

• Only if they weren't the 'die-hard honest, justice is my religion and the law is my bible' types. I would prefer a corrupt cop XD more bribes= more money to spend on fun.
    LONG LIVE CORRUPTION :P

• no id imagine female cops are slutty just like the military women I've met.

• I wouldn't

• ehh... no. because she's probably not very attractive. I've seen my fair share of cops and the women are usually not good looking+overweight.

• I hate cops.

• Any reason?

• For hating cops? I just hate their stuck up, tough guy, better than you, above the law attitudes, and I naturally hate/disrespect supposed authoritative people. It's like they forget the only thing stopping anybody from knocking them out is that piece of brass on their chest, and when it comes to female cops they think they're tough because people let them arrest them.

Been harassed by cops a bunch in my life, and their hero complex gets proper tiresome.

• It's like they forget the only thing stopping anybody from knocking them out is that piece of brass on their chest

exactly 100%

• Would she look the other way for me? If so then yes.

• Yea it's a respectable job why wouldn't anyone

• I'll date a mop 😜

• I could never say no to handcuffs and the feminine tone of saying I have the right to remain silent.

• Only if she could bring her uniform and handcuffs home with her.

• It's not a complete no-go but rather not... just a better feeling lol

• As long as she would close her eyes on the fact that I'm buying smuggled cigarettes.

• On a second thought... probably not.

Buying smuggled cigarettes isn't the only illegal thing I do. Not that those activities harm someone directly, but they're still illegal. So she would either have to close her eyes a lot, or she'd be forced to arrest me. >__>

• id be open to it

• Would a cop date a pothead? If so, yeah I'd bang a cop.

• i'm attracted to strong girls... in my life, they need to be.

• No, I won't I don't trust them but in my dream I always want do to female cops ;)

• It depends if it I a sexy woman cop

• Hell yeah.

• Yes of course if he is the right guy

• Yes, I would.

• I'd date a "good" cop, not a bad one

#TamirRice

• i'm black so no... :/

• Absolutely. I'd be quite the hypocrite otherwise.

What Girls Said 17

• Probably not.

I'm not saying all cops are assholes, but the nature of the job undoubtedly attracts more assholes. They are literally trained to con you into waving your rights. This is why people always say "make sure you have a lawyer when speaking to them", or why we even need the miranda rights in the first place. Again, I'm not saying all cops are dicks. I'm willing to bet that most are good people, but it's kinda scary how the nature of the job itself breeds assholes or attracts them.

Not to mention that police officers have the highest rates of domestic violence. It's scary how their rate is as high or maybe higher than NFL players.

• I'm willing to give good people a chance, but it's scary how they can get away with hurting even their own children.

Cops in the US act like gangs sometimes, and they are more likely to protect their own. So many police chiefs, similar to Churches, would rather sweep it under the rug to avoid a scandal :/

It's sad really.

I also would never date a gang member. Sure, there are some nice ones, but the nature of the gangs breeds assholes.

• That is indeed true for some cops

• So true! I've seen quite a few documentaries with innocent people getting the short end of the stick during interrogation by listening to the police interrogators, "If you're innocent then you don't need a lawyer". Biggest bull.

• nah... i wouln't want to!

• I'd date @BertMacklinFBI and he's with the fucking FBI!!! soo... :P

• Maybe if he's not corrupt or a womaniser or alcoholic who gets the long crappy hours of work

• Mostly likely no. I don't trust them.

• May I ask why?

• Some of them just do it for the pay check and honestly could care less. I rarely see a cop do something from the kindness of their heart. You have few good ones on an island surrounded by a sea of sharks.

• I would rather not.

• Yeah I don't see why not- leave their work at home. A lot of cops have bad reps but if they don't bring their work home and in to the relationship then fine.

• No, I wouldn't. I don't like cops.

• Lmao I read this question as, "Would you date a crop" 😂

• I would date any cop as per trade on television. But cops aren't that way

• Yes.

Filler

• I'd never date a co-worker.

• Yes I would

• yes I would :)

• My boyfriend is a cop but to be honest, before i even know him i would never think of me dating a cop, i was a little stupid when i was younger and made some mistakes who are considered illegal lol

• Handcuff me pls.

• I have before, he is a good guy. But he got transferred and we agreed to split.