Was this guy trying to a jerk or bring me down?

I've been on a few dates with a guy. he seemed nice. we've done some sexual things too. he's stayed the night at my place once. he invited me to hang out for new years at a theme park, and everything seemed ok. I was late, but i dont think he cared He was silent most of the time- he wasn't friendly, upbeat or cheery- he was acting weird. Like, he purposely tried to have a down attitude and not be friendly, talkative or nice. In the park- same thing, he was acting strange and seemed like he wanted to bring me down- make me unhappy. At dinner he was ok and normal, but after that, again weird. He said he did try to put his arms around me twice, but i wasn't interested. Maybe he took that as rejection but we've already done sexual things.

I told him it wasn't him or something. But he got more and more weird- his behavior wasn't spiteful but more like, he either silent, cold, talking weird towards me. (mostly I think trying to take my happiness away). By the end of the night, i was so drained and upset i couldn't talk. he acted defensive saying he didn't do anything wrong and took me to dinner and i was imagining it maybe. he said he had no intention of doing that, but it seems he was lying.

he acted turned on- as if he was turned on by bringing me down or maybe he wanted to bring me down to get sex. He began breathing heavy etc.. i felt he was tryign to break me down so he would have a sure chance at something sexual and for his ego, tho we've done oral before. He then said his ex wife had texted him during the date and she's evil. I said well u dont have to take it out on me- I've had people text me and upset me but i dont act rude towards the people around me. Then, in the end when we got out of the car, he said ok well good luck to you. In the car he said "it's ok things aren't working out with us." it's our 4th date? makes no sense.

was he trying to bring me down to get sex or make himself feel better.. i dont get it.

What Guys Said 2

• I feel bad for you I'm not sure why people bring you down but don't let it get to you be happy about who you are and if they put you down then just walk a way

• He was just trying to jerk and you got in his way.

• how did i get in this way?

• no one cares what YOU think or EVER will.. i promise you that--you're a punk and a low life.. pile of crap... go shoot yourself and do the world a favor..

• i was valedictorian of my high school and have well over a 140 IQ... you're so fucking stupid and sick in the head... again do something worthy such as eliminating urself b/c its the only way u can help this planet u useless freak

What Girls Said 0