Are the people that you attract or tend date more conservative than yourself or more liberal?

In retrospect I have been the more liberal half in the relationship and attract people more conservative than myself

• Liberal
    20% (9)32% (19)27% (28)Vote
  • Conservative
    29% (13)19% (11)23% (24)Vote
  • Around where I am at
    38% (17)31% (18)34% (35)Vote
  • Both/Whatever
    11% (5)17% (10)14% (15)Vote
  • Dan Avidan 2016
    2% (1)1% (1)2% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|15

Most Helpful Girl

• I only date conservative Christian guys

2|6
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• in my opinion, the majority of women our generation are generally moderate or liberal. Which I am progressive myself so it works out well.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Its like whatever man! I like who I like!

1|1
    0|0
  • They're at about my level, leaning more liberal/conservative depending on the issue. I find that our values tend to align with our political views, so I date people who share my values.

0|2
    0|0
  • Surprisingly they tend to be more conservative

1|2
    0|0
  • Both I think, I prefer dating conservative though

0|0
    0|0
  • I tried to keep an open mind, and dated a more conservative guy. That didn't work out. So I tried a more liberal guy and that didn't go out. I prefer someone around where I'm at. I don't really care for political talk, so as long as they don't keep going on and on about it, then I'm okay with conversing about certain issues.

0|0
    0|1
  • I'm fairly moderate, but I'm from a rural area so most guys are rednecks who still enjoy making racial and sexual slurs nonstop. Most vote conservative, but they're mostly just morons. (Not all conservatives are - I've dated liberal morons too).

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it depends but about my guy friends most of them are more liberal.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love me some sexy ninjas!!

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• I don't side with either political parties but it seems everyone in my area is liberal. I come from the bluest city in Texas so I can remember the last open conservative I met

0|1
    0|0
  • either slightly more conservative or about the same

0|1
    0|0
  • More conservative than myself, even though I am conservative.

1|1
    0|0
  • The airheads always tend to be more liberal naturally. ;) They are the easiest to sleep with.

1|3
    0|1
  • 3 partners im pretty conservative

1|1
    0|0
  • Ironically they're often more liberal than me despite the fact that I am extremely conservative and traditional. I think I throw them off because I'm not very vocal about my thoughts, and when I am, I tend to be coldly logical opposed to making off-the-cuff statements.

0|0
    0|0
  • Conservative. I don't date liberals. They tend to have very low IQ or bad morals.

2|2
    0|1
  • Definitely more liberal, because I'm very conservative. I've never dated a true liberal, just someone less conservative than me.

0|1
    0|0
  • No i think it just out of the odds

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm pretty conservative, I haven't really dated anyone yet, but most that I've come close to/my friends are pretty liberal.

0|1
    0|0
  • I try to go for someone around where I am.
    There are things I hate about both Liberals and Conservatives so I couldn't date either that's why I need a centrist like me.

0|0
    0|1
  • Generally even the most militant SJW forgets what solidarity is when it comes to working class issues.

0|0
    0|0
  • they tend to be more liberal until i educate them

0|0
    0|1
  • Around where I am at, which would be liberal.

0|0
    0|0
    • However, probably more conservative, since I'm really, and I mean really progressive. They'd still be liberals, though. I don't think I could make things work with a conservative.