Why don't women ask me out?

I never had a girlfriend I'm 24 I'm ok looking

Most Helpful Girl

• Did you show them the encouraging "attitude" for them to ask you out?

• What's the encouraging attitude

• There are always rejections in life. If you never take one, you never move on.
      My first ever crush (A total of 6 years spend on this one) told me he'd send me to police if I ever write a poem for him again xD xD I was down after that but life moves on. Second one told me that he was old for me and wouldn't want to date me. BAM two rejections and I am still hungry and foolish. Just go for it!!!

• Remember you are not what your self-esteem is or what your ego is or how your looks are... You are beyond all this. Also we have kind of guys who don't want commitment and with these kind of men overflowing the world, girls would want the 'commitment oriented' ones. You actually have a lot of scope.

What Girls Said 1

• cause most women wait to be asked out by nature, rather than them doing the asking and such...

• But I'll never have the guts to do it

What Guys Said 9

• Because most women never ask guys out. No brainer.

• Well I'll never ask

• Then don't expect anything if you never even take the initiative.

• I'm too scared of rejection girls don't even stare at me

• Women don't ask guys out. That simple. You want a girl you gotta learn how to communicate with her and that doesn't involve talking about the weather. Learn to smile first

• I don't smile much

• Sounds like hard work

• Your life pal

• Because you're a guy so you have to do pretty much everything in the beginning

• I'm too scared though

• "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear."

• because women don´t ask guys out. the average guy gets asked out exactly 0 times a year.

• So basically I should give up dating seein though I'm not hot

• Girls on the site have told me this they said I should give up dating

• oh yeah you want some bitter idiots on some website to determine your life? take it in your own hands and prove them wrong.

• Why don't you ask THEM out?

• very few woman approach men,

• Because women are stubbornly, adamantly passive creatures

• Because you need to grow a set and ask them out.

• I'm scared

• Well it better or your going to grow up lonely.

• Well you don't just grow out of it

• First of women don't normally ask men out.
    Second of: Ok looking doesn't score you the attention.
    Thirdly: If you're not getting the attention somehow then people will extremely rarely just approach you. But hey, put on an elvis costume and hit a few pubs. Magic will happen. At least on the approached topic.

• Just being ok looking I should just stop trying

• You clearly didn't hear me. You need to START trying instead of expecting people to come to you.