😞😔 My Girlfriend is a bit fat, And strangers make fun of her, double my age and I don't know what to do?

My Girlfriend is a bit fat, And strangers make fun of her double my age and I don't know what to do?
If i stand up for her I might get the sh%t kicked out of me because most of the people are twice my age and weight... I feel like im letting her down saying nothing... Advice please. 😞😔

Most Helpful Girl

• Who care what a bunch jerks think! They self insecure! Just tell her you love her! Say hi to the lady for me!

Most Helpful Guy

• It doesn't matter what others say or think. Just reassure her that you love her

What Girls Said 2

• Troll please! You are under 18 amd strangers make fun of you? Spineless much? Wtf does anyone care what strangers think?

• stand up for her if you truly love her. you won't get into a fist fight and she will appreciate you and love you even more

What Guys Said 0